1. What is China RuiTai's core business?
The development, manufacture, marketing and distribution of non-ionic cellulose ether products internationally and in People's Republic of China (PRC).
2. What is China RuiTai¡¯s ticker symbol, exchange, and CUSIP?
The ticker symbol is CRUI. Common stock trades on the OTC Bulletin Board, and the CUSIP number is 16942E106.
3. When was China RuiTai International Holdings Co., Ltd. founded? 4.How many of the Company's shares are outstanding?
China RuiTai was founded in 1999.
As of September 30, 2010, China RuiTai International Holdings Co., Ltd. had approximately 26 million shares outstanding. 5.How many employees does RuiTai have?
China RuiTai has over 555 full time employees as of December 31, 2009.
6. When is the next earnings release?
China RuiTai's quarterly earnings reports are tentatively scheduled to be released six weeks following a quarter-end and 10 weeks following the year-end. All earnings releases are posted on our website.
7. What is China RuiTai's fiscal year and corresponding quarter-end dates?
China RuiTai operates on a fiscal year that runs from January 1 to December 31. Quarter-ends are: March 31(Q1), June 30(Q2), September 30(Q3) and December 31(Q4).
8. How can I get on an e-mail list to receive all press releases?
To receive all press releases and other financial reports via e-mail or to automatically receive e-mail alerts for the information categories that interest you, please click on E-mail Alerts and submit your e-mail address.
9. Who is RuiTai's independent auditor?
Bernstein & Pinchuck LLP
Seven Penn Plaza,New York, NY 10001
10. Who is China RuiTai's US legal counsel?
Mitchell S. Nussbaum, Loeb & Loeb, LLP.
345 Park Avenue, New York, NY10154
11. Who is China RuiTai's PRC legal counsel?
Andy Gu, B & D Law Firm.
Tenth Floor, Botai Plaza, No.221
Wangjing Xiyuan, Chaoyang District
Beijng, 100102, China
12. Who is China RuiTai's internal control advisor?
Melanie Chen, UHY Advisors.
19 west 44th street,New York, NY 10036
13. What's China RuiTai's PR firm?
John Mattio, Senior Vice President
420 Lexington Avenue
New York, New York